Sonntag, 6. November 2016

I'm back after 4 months!!!

Hey guys,

It has been 4 months since you have heard from me and I can't even describe how sorry I'm for that. I don't even have an real excuse for not posting anything for such a long time. I have been really busy and when I had time to write I was not in the right mood for it. But believe me or not, this is going to change now, I promise! There is so much stuff I want to tell you about. The last 4 months have been an absolute roller coaster and I can't wait to tell you everything. I got to travel to Brisbane, Sydney, Byron Bay Fraser Island and Heron Island, which is an island in the Southern Great Barrier Reef. I celebrated my 16th birthday, I made many new friends, watched myself getting a really strong connection to my host family, got damn homesick and cried so much I have never cried in my whole life and so much more. I want to give you a little overview about the things I want to write about in my next posts. Feel free to tell me which ones you're interested in most or what you would like to hear about.


  1. SAYING GOOD BYE TO AUSTRIA
  2. MY FIRST DAYS IN AUSTRALIA
  3. MY HOST FAMILY
  4. MY FRIENDS
  5. TRAVELING 
  6. HOMESICKNESS
  7. WHAT I LEARNED SO FAR
  8. WHAT I AM DOING ON A SCHOOL DAY
  9. WHAT I AM DOING ON THE WEEKENDS
  10. HOW I FEEL AFTER 4 MONTHS


As you probably already noticed, this post in written in english like all my posts will be from now on.  One of the main reasons why I'm here is to improve my english and I feel like writing in english will definitely help me to do so. Sorry for not posting for such a long time!


Lisi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen